Tuesday, March 15, 2005

NLP affirmations to recite

| Affirmations
| ~~~~~~~~~~~~
|
| Professional Life:
| __________________
|
| 1) I shall have complete mastery over what ever I do, by next month.
| 2) I am broadening and improving by skill base as fast as any human can.
|
| Personal Health:
| ________________
|
| 3) I am improving my life style to be among the healthiest of men.
| 4) I shall be a well balanced character, by next month.
|
| Relationships:
| ______________
|
| 5) I shall have a perfect Emotional Quotient by next month.
| 6) I am gaining credibility and winning acceptance beyond imagination.
| 7) I shall be extremely ethical in all my dealings, by next month.
|
| Money:
| ______
|
| 7) I shall start increasing my income exponentially every month.
| 8) I shall always have enough wealth for my self and for charity.
|
| Self-development:
| _________________
|
| 9) I shall do insight meditate for at least 2 hours per day by next
month.
| 10) I shall do tranquillity meditation for at least an hour by next month.
| 11) I shall have complete mastery over psychic phenomena, by next month.
| 12) I shall build a highly dynamic personality to best suit every
situation.
| 13) I shall make continuous learning and improvement a habit by next
month.
|
| Spiritual Life:
| _______________
|
| 14) I shall be one of the most meritorious persons by next month.
| 15) I shall be a lot closer to my spiritual goal by next month.
| 16) I shall be perfectly generous and extremely virtuous by next month.
| 17) I shall maintain complete harmony internal and external.

NB: thought the words like next month or tomorrow are used as bait since the
mind perceives that there now no work to be done now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home